we have released the Poly Lens Web App.
Access Poly Lens Web App from your web browser.
Google Chrome provides full support of the application, but you can use any standard web browser to connect. However, the features of the application may not be as stable on a different web browser as they are on Chrome.
- In your web browser, go to https://webapp.lens.poly.com/.
- If prompted, accept the End User License Agreement.
Connect Devices to Poly Lens Web App
After connecting your devices to your computer, connect them to Poly Lens Web App.
Make sure that your device is visible in your operating system. Refer to your device documentation for troubleshooting information if you can't see it on your computer.
Launch Poly Lens Web App.
- Select Connect Device.
- Select the device that you want to connect.
- Select Connect.
The device appears in the left sidebar.
More details >here<
- Compatible with Chromebook devices:
- Poly Blackwire USB Headsets
- Poly EncorePro USB Headsets
- Poly Studio, P5, Studio P15
- Compatible with Chrome:
- Poly Voyager Bluetooth Headsets (select models)
- Poly Adapters (BT700, DA75, MDA524)
- Poly Sync 10
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not
reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer. ----------------
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections