Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I sort of already asked a message in this vein but it's still an issue. I just got finished moving all our phones to Poly Lens. Our models consist of VVX 201, 600, and 601. We use them in tandem with SfB 2015. In the old portal we could search by the sip URI registered with the phone. I've been through all sections of the site (I think) and can't see anywhere that has this information, let alone search by it. I have not opened a ticket, because I wanted to see if it was even possible first. At the very least for the 601's.

Here is a serial number 64167f0aaa13 and they are all running the latest version workable with SfB 6.3.1.11465.

Sorry if I forgot certain info, just ask and I'll supply. Thank you.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Russtoleum 

View of the SIP URI is not available in Poly Lens Inventory view today.

For your 201 and 601 devices, today, if you click into the Troubleshooting > Device Information, you'll see a 'Service Information' category which contains this information.  It's unfortunately not a data point that is searchable from the inventory view at this time.  You can drop a suggestion into the App Feedback and include your contact information and we can reach back out if we implement the feature in the future.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Russtoleum 

View of the SIP URI is not available in Poly Lens Inventory view today.

For your 201 and 601 devices, today, if you click into the Troubleshooting > Device Information, you'll see a 'Service Information' category which contains this information.  It's unfortunately not a data point that is searchable from the inventory view at this time.  You can drop a suggestion into the App Feedback and include your contact information and we can reach back out if we implement the feature in the future.

HP Recommended

Thank you BrandonGuy for replying. I believe I'm using your remote control program for the phones, its awesome, thank you.

I feel kind of dumb, I'm looking up and down that page and I don't see it. Should it be beneath Service Information? I don't see a field labelled anywhere else that makes me think it is missing.

There is info under service info but no SIP address. Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.