Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Poly whānau,

I'm now using Poly Lens to manage an ever-increasing fleet of X series devices.

We run N-1 so I can test before approving new versions, but once approved, I want to select the version and have Lens push the upgrade at the next update window but it's not working.

It appears that to automate the updates I have to use "Auto-update with Latest Version" but then I'm forced to take the latest version.

If I want to select a specific version for the update, do I have to push all my updates manually?

Can someone confirm and if I'm correct - how do I open a feature request?

Paul Hargrove

Connect NZ Ltd.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi

I have the same approach for my setup.

I have set the update settings in device model like this:

Then I have created a Device group for testing new firmware, where I define which firmware I would like to test and add my test device to that device group.

Setting the "Update Window" make the device update at the defined time slot.

Remember to make sure the time i correct on the device 🙂

Also ensure that the devices is registered with Poly Lens under "Provisioning Server" on the device.

/Dan

Best regards - Dan Hemsø
Poly Video Professional (VIDEO-PRO) UC consultant
Remember mark as "Accepted Solutions" or if my reply/help is "Helpful"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.