Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Currently having an issue with Polycom VVX devices being unable to connect to provisioning URL. This was working up till Wednesday morning but today fails trying to connect to provisioning URL with

13:58:10.061 192.168.0.56 local0.error 0420135809|copy |4|00|SSL_connect error Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates.SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed

This also means that provisioned devices show as offline as they cannot connect to Tenant. Is this a known issue?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @JohnG0703 ,

welcome back to the Poly community.

I suggest to bookmark or subscribe to https://status.plcm.vc/

There was an issue earlier today. I suggest to try again.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks Steffen

I had subscribed to the status updates but only showed System Maintenance for yesterday morning.

Provisioned device is now showing as online in portal but still seeing SSL error in device logs.

New device being provisioned shows same SSL error but will not connect and doesn't show up in Inventory.

Currently trying some additional testing.

Thanks

John

HP Recommended

Same here. All the already configurated phone in lens (+400) are not able to connect to lens since Wednesday around 16:30 EST.

We a currently unable to provision new phone. All connexion to poly lens provisionning URL give us a TCP RESET FROM CLIENT.

If we try to open your provisonning URL in a browser (xxxxx be our ID:  https://txxxxx.deviceprovisioning.dm.lens.poly.com/), we receive a "504 Gateway Time-out".

Is there a outage from some tenant?

HP Recommended

Hello @Benjamin D.  and @JohnG0703 

the issue should be fixed since yesterday evening. Please work with our support team if you still see an issue.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen

All working this morning. Going by update it was fixed around 05:40 GMT.

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.