Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello, Poly Community. I have a device (Voyager Free60+) under Lens management that shows an update is available. However, I do not see an option to initiate the update. I have followed the firmware update instructions to no avail. Any tips on how to get this update going? Thanks, JD

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello @JohnDeRose ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

is this a GA release or was this a Beta unit?

The best and quickest way forward is to contact our Support organization as the community is run by volunteers only.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Indeed, as mentioned in the original post. Thanks, though.

HP Recommended

I have exactly the same issue. A case update available (5035), but no update button.

Hopefully we can get a resolution soon. The earbuds have updated via the Android app to 5035, but the case remains at 5032. The instructions clearly say to make sure that the case and buds are on the same software level, but it's not yet possible.

HP Recommended

Hi JohnDeRose, conform you own link

ARTICLE ID: 000066443
Last Published Date: 4/27/2023
Access Level: Public

VOYAGER FREE 60 SERIES FIRMWARE FOR WIRELESS EARBUDS & CHARGE CASE

You MUST use Poly Lens Desktop to update the charge case firmware

I followed the instruction and successfully update the earbuds as well as the case. Did you plugged in the USB adapter and removed the buds from the case? And connected the case with the cable?
And which version of Poly Lens desktop are you using.

HP Recommended

I was having the exact same issue.  I'm running Lens version 1.1.26 on Windows 10, had the BT adapter plugged into my laptop, the case plugged into my laptop, had followed all directions, and there is was no "Update" button on the Case tab.  The earbuds updated via the Lens app on my iPhone perfectly fine.  My Free 60+ is a demo version that I was given by Poly - Part # 216065-01, Model ID:  F60T (F60TR, F60TL), CVF60+.  After going as far as to read this message thread, I went back to Lens and just started clicking between the Overview tab, BT Adapter tab, and the Case tab and all of a sudden the "Update" button appeared on the Overview tab.  It had not appeared there before and I was going through the troubleshooting process for about 45 minutes.  I had disconnected and reconnected the case to my laptop 3 times.  I believe the case had been plugged in for roughly 20 minutes before the Update button magically appeared on the Overview tab.  May just need some time for Lens and the case to sync up..  Hope this helps..

HP Recommended

Hello @mrbliss72 

if this is an Alpha or Beta version you cannot update these.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Well I'm guessing mine is neither an Alpha nor a Beta, since it updated (but I posted my model and part number, so you tell me).  It just didn't update off of the Case tab, which was the whole point I was making in posting to this thread...

HP Recommended

Hello @mrbliss72 

my reply was based on your comment "My Free 60+ is a demo version that I was given by Poly" so I suggest you work with whoever at Poly who shared this unit with you.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.