Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi, The user who gives the consent when Sign Up for Poly Lens using Sign Up with Microsoft, also get the Poly Lens Enterprise App by default on the access panel in O365. But when you click on this app the following message appears:  Undefined Sign-On URL for application "Poly Lens"

Is this expected to work? I thought it would log me into the Poly Lens Account for which the consent has been given.

BR.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks for letting us know!

We'll get that fixed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Thanks for letting us know!

We'll get that fixed.

HP Recommended

We have updated the application. Unfortunately, it does not appear that it will live update in AAD. However, if you remove the Lens application from your AAD and then log into Lens again (and grant consent) the updated application will be placed into your AAD and you will be able to use the link as you expect.

Thanks again!

HP Recommended

Hi Adam, in my case it was live updated right the first time. I also removed it later from the AAD but that makes no difference in the working of the app, it was already fixed. If you select now the poly lens app it will bring you to the login page. (Unfortunately you still have to select login with Microsoft).

BR.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.