Please allow "Automatic Sign In" & "Autostart" for Poly Lens

AlphaTrains
Occasional Contributor

Please allow "Automatic Sign In" & "Autostart" for Poly Lens

Software and the portal are great. But making it mandatory to explain to staff to "Open the App" and  "Sign in with Microsoft" to onboard them, is simply a no-go. Half of the staff simply won't do it, or won't read the email. Thus, the devices will never show up in the Lens Portal. 

Please allow a full featured enterprise deployment and a Registry Key of some sort, to force the application to AutoStart & AutoLogin with Azure AD Seamless SSO. Or work with an API Key as an msiexec Argument, like Jabra Direct/Xpress does. 

For us as long as this flaw is not redesigned, Poly Lens it's simply not an option, and PLT Hub+Server requires an OnPremise Server, which is also not the way to do it in 2022....

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Poly Farhan
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Please allow "Automatic Sign In" & "Autostart" for Poly Lens

Hello @AlphaTrains

Welcome back to the Poly Community. 

Please contact your Poly account or Local Distributor to get this raised as a feature request. 

Regards,

Farhan Siddiqui
----------------

The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Message 2 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @AlphaTrains 

as I know you personally I have made the product manager aware of this.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓ SIGNATURE ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections
Message 3 of 4
AlphaTrains
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Steffen, much appreciated.

Message 4 of 4