Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi...

I have notice that all my defined rooms in Lens is not present in the "Rooms" overview.

But if I look into "Sites" or on a device, the rooms are there.

Is it just me or do anybody see/don't see them?

Note: I have reported this by using the feedback.

/Dan

Best regards - Dan Hemsø
Poly Video Professional (VIDEO-PRO) UC consultant
Remember mark as "Accepted Solutions" or if my reply/help is "Helpful"
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Dan_Hemsø and @Beyond_Conferen 

can you try and log out of Lens and log back in?

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi Dan, you are not alone. All my defined Rooms are not visible under Manage/Rooms.

There is a beta for Insights/ Rooms now. Maybe it is linked to each other.

HP Recommended

Hello @Dan_Hemsø  and @Beyond_Conferen 

thanks for bringing this up. I checked internally and there was a change/fix implemented. 

Can you log out and back in again and check?

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen, I checked, but still no Rooms visible under Manage/Rooms

HP Recommended

Hello @Beyond_Conferen 

I check with the Dev

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hello @Dan_Hemsø and @Beyond_Conferen 

can you try and log out of Lens and log back in?

Best regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hi Steffen....

Yes.. that are back....

What was the root cause for the incident?

/Dan

Best regards - Dan Hemsø
Poly Video Professional (VIDEO-PRO) UC consultant
Remember mark as "Accepted Solutions" or if my reply/help is "Helpful"
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

can also confirm that the rooms are visible again under Manage/Rooms.

BR, Beyond Conference

HP Recommended

Hello @Dan_Hemsø 

I am not a developer so I am unsure what changes were made. If you require some feedback please go ahead and open a ticket via our official support structure.

Thanks to @Beyond_Conferen  for confirming their change worked. 

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.