Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have devices that needs to be moved to a different account to set different permissions for management of the devices. I cant find anywhere how I can move the devices

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi Erdem

The only way I can see is to create the new account and setup provisioning and configure the endpoint to use the new provisioning URL/Username/password. So the endpoint gets enrolled into the new account. Do that makes sense?

/Dan

Best regards - Dan Hemsø
Poly Video Professional (VIDEO-PRO) UC consultant
Remember mark as "Accepted Solutions" or if my reply/help is "Helpful"
HP Recommended

@Erdem wrote:

I have devices that needs to be moved to a different account to set different permissions for management of the devices. I cant find anywhere how I can move the devices

Create a new Profile with a distinctive name that will be used to redirect your Devices.

Add the following Custom Field parameters. "prov.server.mode" – Manual.

Click Save.

Apply to either the device or group of devices that you are migrating.

Very short and precise way to move device to another account in poly lens.

HP Recommended

Hi Qaiser...

I think that you have missed the point of Poly Lens to Poly Lens, not PDMS-E to Poly Lens

I can only that you have to update each device with the other Poly Lens prov. details, or use DHCP options and reboot the endpoints.

/Dan

Best regards - Dan Hemsø
Poly Video Professional (VIDEO-PRO) UC consultant
Remember mark as "Accepted Solutions" or if my reply/help is "Helpful"
HP Recommended

@Dan_Hemsø wrote:

Hi Qaiser...

I think that you have missed the point of Poly Lens to Poly Lens, not PDMS-E to Poly Lens

I can only that you have to update each device with the other Poly Lens prov. details, or use DHCP options and reboot the endpoints.

/Dan

yes, I think it might be.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.