Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I received this message today from Poly Support:

"I am writing to apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced with our IoT connection. We are aware that the link is currently down and we are working diligently to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

We apologize for any disruptions this may have caused in your service and appreciate your patience while we work to restore the link to full functionality.

For updates on the status of the issue and estimated time of resolution, please check https://status.plcm.vc/

IoT connection problems
Investigating - We are currently working with our IoT provider to troubleshoot increased message throttling and IoT device disconnects in our service. Impact: Devices in Poly Lens may incorrectly appear offline and some services requiring an IoT connection may experience intermittent performance.
Dec 20, 2022 - 10:22 MST

Thank you for your understanding and we hope to have the link back up and running soon."

HP Recommended

Hello @Adam_in_DC , @Beyond_Conferen , @Dan_Hemsø and @ChrisBB1 

the latest update/information can be found here:

https://status.plcm.vc/incidents/qnpymgjtq4w2

Poly Voice devices may still be affected and please work with Poly support to get this into our support organization so we can track this.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen - thanks for the update.

I do have a ticket open and my last communication from the support team was that they'd like me to reboot one of my Trios again.  I did so today (Jan 5, 2023) and the web interface still reports the cloud status as offline and Lens admin reports all of my Trio's as offline.  

So no change as of yet.  But appreciate the detailed explanation.  There's a lot going on in the backend of these systems.  

HP Recommended

Hello @Adam_in_DC 

the voice endpoints need a software change. This is planned already and I suggest you open a support ticket so you can get regular updates.

The parent Engineering ticket for your reference is voice-73818

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Good info.

We're currently on 7.2.3.0852 but I see there is an update available - 7.2.4.0185

Will try that ASAP to see what happens.  

HP Recommended

Hello @Adam_in_DC 

7.2.4 will not address it. This is work in progress

regards

Steffen

HP Recommended

Lol.  I can confirm you are correct.  Applied and no change.  Thanks.  

HP Recommended

The offline in Lens issue has been going on a while with our endpoints.  I have started to move our Trios back to RPRM, since if they show as offline in Lens, there’s no way to remotely dial them.  (We need to do this every now and again).

Obviously not and issue with G7500s or X50s, since those you can dial directly from their web gui.

HP Recommended

Hello @ChrisBB1 

the voice endpoints need new software.

I would open a ticket so we can keep you in the loop on the progress and dates.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Thank you Steffen.  Our Trios are already running the latest software (7.2.4) and still having the Lens offline issue.  Or are you referring to other software?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.