Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

When attempting to log in to Lens desktop with our Microsoft account, I'm able to successfully complete the MS login, but then I just get a blank screen in the Lens login window. See attached screenshot. Seemingly there is not a valid redirect URL to send the client back to Lens after auth. Is this a config issue with our Lens tenant?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

We are able to successfully log in to the Lens web portal with MS accounts as admins and as users to download the Lens client.

HP Recommended

I'm having the same problem .. which is really annoying .. I noticed that if I close the app completely and I open again and try really quick to go in settings and account and login, sometimes I will see the login page, then I try to log with google and it freeze like that on the screen not going pass that.

The remaining times I have just a blank screen at the minute I click on login

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Fix doesnt work on my system, installation of the redistributable fails due to a newer version already being installed.

HP Recommended

Hello Aaron, redistributable are there in several versions and some version are not a full package.
This can happen when a other application install the specific redistributable which is not a full version.

You can try to remove the current redistributable and install the redistributable in the proposed fix.
And then update this redistributable to the latest version using Windows update for example.

Hope that this can work for you.

BR, Beyond Conference

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.