Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Is it possible to add a E70 camera and a Sync 60 mic to the cloud version of Lens?  I have been able to do this fine with PolyStudio devices by connected to wifi and putting in my provisioning address and logon details.  With the E70 and Sync 60 I dont get the option to add provisioning address.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Joe, you need to use Lens Desktop to make it visible in Poly Lens.
Logon in Lens Desktop with your (Lens) account and the device will appear.

Poly Lens App - Make it your own | Poly, formerly Plantronics & Polycom

BR, Beyond Conference

HP Recommended

Thanks for getting back to me - this might be a silly question.

But do i use the Microsoft account associated to the room or do I use my admin account linked to the Poly Lens admin portal.  Hope that make sense.

HP Recommended

Hi Joe, see the following in Lens.

You can use the Microsft account which has been used for the room, but personally I would use a other account for device management.

Overview | Poly Lens Help
Hopefully this will help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.