Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Thank you. Just for anyone's future reference, as of current date, I understand the Dual Stream of EE Director is an experimental feature also, and one that is not supported by Polycom

HP Recommended

That was very informative thanks Inyo IT. I was planning to propose a solution of dual directors in conjunction with Polycom Soundstructure, but since the feature is beta/experimental and this multi zone/room configuration is quite advanced as-is, I've decided against introducing further complication. Also as you say, with outstanding issues still unresolved, it's probably a good thing too. Thanks again.

HP Recommended

Good reminder.

Any feature in the Polycom Labs section of their software is 'experimental' and is therefore not supported.  They watch this for feedback on the features.

A Polycom Lab's feature can be implemented into the production (and it will then be moved to a different place in the Web UI), or it could be determined that it is not a feature that has demand in the marketplace and could be taken out of Labs and not implemented.  Thus, it is important to indicate here that it is being used, how it is being used, any issues you experience with the feature and what improvements are desired and why.

HP Recommended

Just tried this feature, I was using the side by side layout and transmitted to a RealPrescence Desktop.

All worked very well

The only problem I had was controlling the cameras

Camera Control in remote monitoring was really hit and miss

Selecting Camera 1 then trying to move the camera with the Cursors often did not move the camera, the same if selecting Camera 2, took multiply attempts to move the camera

I use Camera Control to control meetings from the back of the Auditorium daily and do not normally get this slow repsonse

If this feature was to be fully implemented, it would need a camera control layout for each monitor to make it more user friendly

Well done, great feature

Ade

HP Recommended
Hello

A post like this is only helpful if you provide at least some information what GroupSeries and RPd you where using when testing

Replied via a mobile device
------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi there,

I'm working for a company that sells your products and we had a feedback from one of our customer using the dual live-stream.

Everything was working fine with the side-by-side images with the black stripes up and down but out of nowhere, the image shifted down, leaving a larger black stripe above the images and that creates an illusion that the bottom part of the image is missing.

The codec is wired directly to the monitor via HDMI Out 3.

Did you guys ever seen this before?

We tried to disable the feature, reboot the codec: the image was single and was perfectly centered.

Then we enabled the feature back, reboot the codec: the images were still shifted down.

Let me know if you can help! 🙂

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Hello @Amilie 

just like my last reply please provide at least some basic details like the user software version. Most likely this will need to come into support anyway

replied via a mobile device 

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.