Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello, 

I'am qute it is not a hardware issue, but related to my (windows) laptop.Win10 21H2.

Other laptop's work fine. I am unable to use the Studio USB as a audio solution, camera is working fine.

Any typs on how to troubleshoot this? If I use for example a Poly Sync20, I have no issue using this speakerphone. Just the studio USB does not seem to work on my laptop. I am sure I used the device multiple times before, but now WIndows won't let me select the audio device in Teams.

thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey "cmon",

not sure how environment is working and why it would be related to your specific notebook and the mentioned windows image. Did you ever try to update the USB Studio to the newest Firmware via Companion App or is it possible to update the Firmware via Windows Update, cause I know for our environment its certainly not possible.

Best Regards,

Chris

HP Recommended

I would try using the companion app or lens to update the studio first. Alternatively you can factory reset the studio and then updating it. If other plateforms work, other than teams, i would assume issues with teams. Uninstall/Reinstall, clear cache, etc. If all else fails, i would finally try deleting the Studio within Device Manager letting it reinstall to see if that helps any.

Hope one of these helps! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.