Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

How do I turn the picture upside down (ceiling mount)? I'm using it with a MTR system (Crestron Flex for Teams). Can't find any good information about this.

//Stefan

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

If you have a trio/C60 attached the settings are in the web interface.

HP Recommended

Hi,

nopes - I only have the camera. So it’s not possible to do anything with it if I don’t have another polycom hardware as controller?

//Stefan

HP Recommended

What are you using as your controller?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Nothing, except an usb connected to crestron flex for teams. I thought it could be used standalone. It works, I get a picture and I control it with the remote controller that come with the camera.

//Stefan

HP Recommended

Hello @StefanA 

the only way to invert it is to connect it once to a Trio with a Visual+ and set it as inverted. It will then keep that setting. No way around this. 

Replied via a mobile device 

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

MTR does not support a way to invert the video source, so the EagleEye IV USB cannot be mounted from the ceiling.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I figured out that 😞 Why? When you check Microsoft - it says this camera works with MTR, but I guess not all features 😞 

Release a fw or app where you can configure the camera without extra hardware. 🙂

//Stefan

HP Recommended

Hello @StefanA 

a official feature request via a Poly reseller detailing the missed business opportunity would be required for something like this

replied via a mobile device 

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.