Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We are utilizing the Polycom Soundstation 2 with the Wireless microphones. We have a phone plugged into the aux port and it the wireless extended mics are not picking up any audio while utilizing the Mobile Phone In. Any help to fix this please!!??

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello i3TechKeith,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Have you got more details on the Microphones being used and the SoundStation 2 itself?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Do you need serial numbers?

Polycom SoundStation 2: H81143020922

Polycom Wireless Microphone:  AE021150286C REV.J

Polycom Wireless Microphone Reciever: AF0211372074 REV.E

Anything else I can provide that will help?

HP Recommended

@i3TechKeith wrote:

We are utilizing the Polycom Soundstation 2 with the Wireless microphones. We have a phone plugged into the aux port and it the wireless extended mics are not picking up any audio while utilizing the Mobile Phone In. Any help to fix this please!!??

Hello Keith,

according to the Serial the Unit is a SoundStation 2 EX.

Can you elaborate on the Phone / aux port as written in your original Post?

The SoundStation2 EX usually comes with a wall mod unit that has an Aux Out for an external Speaker.

In addition you can utilize the Mobile Phone 2.5mm Connector to add a Mobile Phone to utilize the built in Speaker and Microphones.

The 2200-16155-001: Extension microphone kit is the correct and compatible kit for the above unit and explains => here <= to to connect or check the unit.

The SS2 Guide => here <= explains the Auxiliary Settings for the Interface Module on page 19

If you need additional help please contact your Polycom Reseller and/or Polycom Support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I have read all of the documentation and followed all instructions. But when I cable in a phone or computer to utilize the audio port on the side of the polycom to use the polycom as the speaker and mic it does not let me utilize the wireless mics. I have attempted to call support mulitple times. The automated system makes me push about 6 different buttons to take me to different places and the tells me go online to get assistance and hangs up on me.

HP Recommended

Page 14 of your user guide => here <= ( Special Audio Mode ) is exactly what I am attempting to do but ALSO utilize the extended mics... which it is not letting me.

HP Recommended

Hello Keith,

the correct way to do this is via your Polycom Reseller.

You can also open a web service request or try again to call us

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

My reseller continues to point me in Polycom direction. The polycom number I am dialing according to your link hangs up on me after i select Polycom Communicator as my option. I don't know what to do from here. No one will help me.

HP Recommended

Hello Keith,

you do not have an Issue with the Polycom Communicator based on this post.

As shown in above reply simply raise a web request.

Your Polycom Reseller has sold you the unit and should on your behalf contact Polycom Support .

Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.