Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello all, wonderful to discoverer this forum! '

Have a number of Soundstation 2, most sans the proprietary Power Supply. 

The cost for replacements is rather high. I seek the technical details, eg pinout and power on the connectors, and any schematic or tech info. 

My lab has this info so far: 
PIN 1 = 26 VDC 

PIN 2 GROUND 

Pin 3,7,8 = Line audio

Pin 5 = 25 V 

Pin 4 ? Pin 6 ? 

Any additional info is appreciated! 

With Best Regards, 

Jon PAUL
MSEE 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Jean-Paul Crypto ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

I am quite sure that we are not sharing this information. There is 220v or 110V involved and we cannot risk injury to users.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Mr. Baier: 

Wonderful untis, an old friend held the original patent and  sold  it to Plantronics. 

I had no intention of exposing me or Polycom to liability. I am  inquiring ONLY  the connections on the output on RJ45 connector LOW VOLTAGE side to Soundstation, NOT the 120V primary  line side. 

Does  Polycom keep all technical  and repair information secret?  I shall continue my analysis and hope that Polycom can understand. 

If you can send me a few of these power supplies, 120V part number  2201-16020-601
I will be very pleased! 

Many thanks for your comprehension. 

Jean-Paul

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.