Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a soundstation 1000 VTX and I am trying to connect it to a analog line coming from out Avaya PBX.

When it's all connected and I press the speaker button I get no sound but as soon as I hang up the phone the 1000 VTX rings once.

Is this because it needs a analog line from the phone company or can a analog line from our PBX work?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Any standard loop-start analog line will work with the VTX whether it is from the PSTN or from a PBX.  The easiest thing to do is to use a, known working, regular analog phone (home phone) or butt set on that line and see if you have the same, or similar, behavior.  This is will give you an idea of whether or not this is an issue with the line from the PBX.

HP Recommended

Hello

I have a Polycom VTX 1000, when the call is finished, you return the ring, (called ghost). ("Incoming Call").

But when he hangs up the caller to VTX 1000, the device does not finish the call, follow the counter, as if still connected the call.

It requires some adjustment in the configuration of the VTX 1000??

The VTX 1000 is connected to a Cisco VG224 port, and Call Manager Express 3845.

With an analog telephone regular working properly

Any suggestions?

Thanks

FGA

HP Recommended
i am connected to an analogue line. When I hang up a call, the phone goes to incoming call and rings, however, there is no incoming call. so, i have to manually put the call on hold to quiet the incoming ring and leave it that way until I want to use the phone again. This wont work for our multiple users..help!
HP Recommended
Did you find a solution to your question? I have the same issues with soundstation VTX..incoming "phony" call that rings when I hang up a call.
Thanks
Frank
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.