Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All,

• I've got about 15 VX410s at a customer site.
  • Most of them are on UC Software version 5.9.6.2996
  • None of the ones on 5.9.6.2996 can connect to SFB
  • When trying to connect to SFB: 
    MakeTlsConnection: SSL_connect error 1
  • When trying to add the cert:
     SSL_connect error Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates.
  • When trying to use the software upgrade process to downgrade: 
    SFB: MakeTlsConnection: SSL_connect error 1

• Some are on 5.9.6.2327 (a slightly older revision which I can't find any evidence of ever existing on Polycom's website)
  • Ones on 5.9.6.2327 work fine when adding a cert or when connecting to SFB.

The Cert on the SFB server is with Godaddy

Is there a simple solution? I've been trying to make a .cfg file with the godaddy cert within it and have added it as an application cert with the below:

<cert sec.TLS.customCaCert.1="-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
CERT CONTENTS
-----END CERTIFICATE-----
" sec.TLS.profileSelection.SIP="ApplicationProfile1" />

I think I need to do the same but add it as the platform cert but have no idea how?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.