Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello all, our company has recently started switching from the CX600, and the USB cables used for phone syncing with the users Lync client, to VVX 410 and BToE software installed in the Windows environment. The Problem is a subset of our users have Wyse/Dell Zero clients that connect to VM's with the BToE SW installed but the phones wont pair. The CX600, with it's USB cable, synced just fine and the users had complete Lync integration with the phones and Lync client. 

Users on physical machines have no problem pairing their VVX 410 phones but the users on the zero clients can not.

Is this a limitation of the phone or is their a configuration setting that needs to be changed on the Phone/Zero client/ESXi servers running the VMs/call manager/etc.that can make this setup pair the phones?

thanks,

Rick

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Rick,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used UC Software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

The above is also stated in the "Read First"

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

Supported Features are usually listed in the release notes and I cannot comment on future releases as this would require a NDA / non-disclosure agreement. 

If you want more details on future builds please work with your Polycom reseller and/or provide me with details via community mail so I can get you in touch with a Polycom sales engineer.

Please also provide me with a MAC address of one of your phones.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.