Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have an issue with  the UC Software Version 5.5.0.20556,in VVX 600 . The skype for business  favorates  contacts populate to Expansion module when you loging to the phone or  restart the phone . after some time the favorate contacts populated to expansion module disappers and the manual contacts populates into that space. the manual contacts starts fromt the first key in exp.module. when we restart the phone, the SfB favorates populate again into expansion module and after some time the favorates  disappears. again we have to restart the phone. Imagine this is for the CEO .. can anyone help us to figure out what to do.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Jiju Gopinath,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

First 5.5.0 is not qualified for usage with Skype for Business so please update to 5.5.1

Secondly we do not know what kind of configuration you have on your phone but as this affects you CEO please open a ticket.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you.

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi

the software version is 5.5.0. 20556 . is this not compatible with skype for business? here is the phone details. please let me know what exactly i have to do. how to create a ticke t and who is going to work with me?

Phone Information Phone Model VVX 601 Part Number 3111-48600-001 Rev:A MAC Address 64:16:7F:03:31:DB IP Address 192.168.17.38 UC Software Version 5.4.5.7386 Updater Version 5.6.5.6328

HP Recommended

Hello Jiju Gopinath,

A couple of things:

• The VVX601 you are utilizing with LYNC / Skype for Business is not a -018 or -019 SKU and therefore you require to purchase a Polycom per device License as explained => here <=
    Please be aware that all the phones you are utilizing have the relevant license and please provide proof of this when opening a ticket

• You initial post states 5.5.0 but now you tell us 5.4.5 

Please post what version you are having an issue with. 
    UC Software 5.5.0 was not Skype for Business / LYNC certified
    UC Software 5.5.1 is Skype for Business / LYNC certified
    Please always check the release notes when utilizing Skype for Business / LYNC Servers as we always state the compatibility. You can use 5.4.5 for Skype for Business / LYNC

• The Phone was sold via WESTCON MIDDLE EAST LTD back in 30/06/2016 and I can see is installed in Kuwait. Please open a ticket with them

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.