Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have one user that gets missed call emails to Outlook in batches from her VVX 501. The emails say PolyComm at the bottom. Is there somewhere in the config settings to disable this? The phone is running 5.9.0.9373 and we are in a purely cloud environment running Teams phone system/Cloud Voicemail, no UM.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Just to add, I found out that the employee has been closing Teams after she starts working. I told her to keep Teams open for now, just in case it's an endpoint issue of being logged in on just her VVX. I'll report back if this fixes the issue. I couldn't find anything else in the searches.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.