VVX 500 Missing Hold, Transfer and Conf while on a call

Bob@intellinet
Occasional Visitor

VVX 500 Missing Hold, Transfer and Conf while on a call

I have multiple VVX 500's that have lost the Hold, Transfer and Conference softkeys while on a call.

We recenlty upgraded them to 5.6.0.17325  since then some phones no longer have these softkeys available,  I have this option set in the config file...

features.cfg  softkey.feature.basicCallManagement.redundant
1 (default) - Displays the Hold,Transfer, and Conference soft keys.

And can see it is set when I export the config files from the phone.

It seems that what is specified in the features.cfg is not showing up on the phone.

I know it is pulling the right features.cfg because I have other settings that are working.

The user accounts are a mix of on-prem and Skype on-line.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 500 Missing Hold, Transfer and Conf while on a call

Hello Bob@intellinet,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We recently had a similar post => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Bob@intellinet
Occasional Visitor

Steffen what are you suggesting in that simular post?

The on-prem users have "enable transfer" turned on, I am unaware of any setting like this

for Skype on-line,

Message 3 of 4
Bob@intellinet
Occasional Visitor

Got it fixed,  bad features.cfg file.  Techsupport at Scansource looked at the cfg and found issues

Message 4 of 4