Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

so is it an MS or a Polycom issue after all ? Will it be in a 5.5.1X release or in 5.5.2+ ?

thanks.

HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

Yes I did mean RNL, you replied Full Supported just after a post that meantion RNL I thought that applied to both Sync and RNL.

Not to worry I shall hang on for that feature.

Regards

Piers

HP Recommended

Hello all,

The "Contact Synchronizing" should be fixed via Polycom on the next UC software 5.5.2 Releas via:

• VOIP-125154 Phone displays "Contact Synchronizing” continuously after registration with the microsoft.com tenant.

This release is due shortly.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
Phone Information
Phone ModelVVX 411
Part Number3111-48450-001 Rev:A
MAC Address64:16:7F:4A:AF:B2
IP ModeIPv4
IP Address10.2.138.140
UC Software Version6.3.0.14929
Updater Version6.3.0.6751

We have one user that can add Skype fav's in the Skype client on her desktop, but they don't appear on the Skype phone VVX411 on her desk, I have set-up a test device, logged in as her and she only see her name at the top and when you add the fav into the Skype client on her PC it doesn't appear on the desk phone, however when I sign in and do the same every works for me, the contact adds and removed within a couple of seconds, I am sure its a MS issue but just want a bit of advice before I log a call with them, Best Regards Lighthammer34

HP Recommended

Hello @Lighthammer34 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

A community search finds these posts >here< and >here< and our own internal Knova database finds >this<

To my own personal knowledge, this is an issue on the unified contact store on the Microsoft end.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.