Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I just posted a similar issue I'm having for a Trio 8800 (https://community.polycom.com/t5/Skype-for-Business/Trio-8800-Provision-to-Login-to-Skype-and-Exchan...) but the issue for the VVX is slightly different.

I have a VVX410 that I cannot get to signin to both Skype AND Exchange (O365) using my provisioning server (RealPresence Resource Manager v10.2) or any other method.

With the issue I just posted about the Trio if I login to Skype using the web interface (Settings > Skype for Business Signin) it signs into both Skype and Exchange. With the VVX410 though if I signin using the web interface it will only login to Skype. I get an "Authentication failed. Re-enter the password to access Exchange services". error.

I have set the following values on the provisioning server for the phone and with these it will login to Skype but will give the same error for Exchange. I know the credentials are correct as I can use the same ones to log into OWA. The only way I've been successful (somewhat) connecting the phones to Exchange (O365) is by using BToE but even that flakes out sometimes.

reg.1.address="username@contoso.com"
reg.1.auth.domain="domain"
reg.1.auth.useLoginCredentials="0"
reg.1.auth.password="password"
reg.1.auth.userId="username"
reg.1.auth.loginCredentialType="usernameAndPassword"
device.set="1"
device.logincred.user.set="1"
device.logincred.user="username"
device.logincred.password="password"
device.logincred.password.set="1"
device.logincred.domain="domain"
device.logincred.domain.set="1"

The VVX is a 410 running firmware version 5.5.1.12331

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.