Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I want to know is Ploycom Trio 8800 skype calls work if anyone call  from regular skype to skype for business on ploycom trio 8800

Or if try to call from skype for business on polycom trio 8800 to regular skype.

As I tried to skype call from Ploycom Trio 8800 skype for business account to my regular it did not work and vice-versa but when i did skype for business on both ends ( skype for business on polycom trio and skype for business account on other end too ) it woeks perfectly.

Please help...

thank you in advance

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Mandeep,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

You can find these post's => here <= using the community search when using the keyword "consumer Skype".

The Polycom Trio, like the VVX as an example, is certified via 3PIP for Microsoft Skype for Business.

Calls to or from consumer Skype completely depend on Microsoft and 3PIP did not include the testing of this.

I suggest your work with Microsoft.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.