Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good morning, I have a Polycom Trio running 5.4.5.9658 of code.

When this phone came in my co-worker signed into SfB cloud pbx using the phone's touch screen to sign in locally. I push down a XML config file with the username and password feilds pre-filled out. When the phone first boots it will not sign in because the local username feild defaults to the co-workers email address. I have gone to Settings > Advanced > Administration Settings > Reset to Defaults > and have gone through every options to include Format File System, Reset to Factory, Reset to Factory Partial, Reset User Data ect ect. Once the phone reboots the same issue pops back up and my co-workers login comes back into the sign-in feild. I have rebooted the phone and held down the four corners and done a factory reset that way as well. Without fail I cannot get rid of the local stored signin info. 

Thanks,

Chellis  

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Also, I've tried over-writting the sign-in info as well. I'm signed in locally with the account for the conference room.  ifconerfenceroom2@XXXXX.com and have gotten the phone to sign in locally using the correct account. Once the phone reboots it reverts back to my coworkers login.....

HP Recommended

never mind I figured it out......Overrides directory

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.