Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a Poly Studio X30(firmware version 3.5.0-344025) and a Poly TC8(firmware version 3.5.0-210489) that I cannot get connected to Microsoft Teams, the X30 gets stuck in a loop asking for the device to be signed in, when signing it in goes through the motions and then goes back to the beginning. 

I have factory reset both units and confirmed the login details I have are correct for the account being used. I can log into the web portal of the Studio X30 and can't see any network issues there.

I have pulled and attached the log file from the system.

Cheers
Lewis

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @Vitiositas ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Our Partner Microsoft provides us with the Microsoft Teams Version 1449 1.0.96.2021051904 and in addition the Teams Admin Agent, Intune Company Portal and Teams Partner Agent.

Most likely some dependencies are not checked so I would work with Microsoft to check this on their end as they control Teams and also the Application running on our device.

You can also check => here <=

Poly is unable to open a case with Microsoft on your behalf.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hey @Vitiositas,

can you check if this solves the login loop issues, if not already solved with the help of the MSFT support:

https://aitsc.de/blog/mtroa-anmeldeprobleme-aadsts50199/

Cheers, Uwe

Check my blog at https://aitsc.de/blog
HP Recommended

This blog post is a Godsend! I followed step by step and it is almost 100% correct. The syntax of the dynamic group membership didn't quite work for my TC8 so I updated it as follows: 

(device.deviceOSType -eq "Android") and (device.deviceModel -in ["PolyTC8","PolyStudioX30","PolyStudioX50"])

This syntax results in a more consistent, and human interpretable result. Now to try the same with my ccx400's that have suffered the same issue and sat collecting dust since last October. 

HP Recommended

Hey Matt ...

glad the post solved your issues. Appreciate the feedback. I´m pretty sure it will work for the phones, too.

I´ve added your note about the syntax to my blog post - thanks for sharing !!!

Cheers, Uwe

Check my blog at https://aitsc.de/blog
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.