Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Is offhook dialing supported on the CCX line of phones when registered to MS Teams?

I found the following but it is rather dated.

https://community.polycom.com/t5/VoIP-SIP-Phones/Re-FAQ-How-can-I-get-the-phone-to-automatically-dia...

This is the only reference for off-hook I can find in the admin guide: https://documents.polycom.com/bundle/ccx-ms-ag-current/page/r4370876.html

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @Brodacious 

from our Microsoft FAQ:

Jan 29, 2020 Question: Can I use any of the well-known configuration parameters or settings via the Web Interface to make changes to the Teams application running on Poly phones?

Resolution: Only fundamental settings regarding the network or others can be used. Nearly everything else is part of the Teams Android app running on the phone and Microsoft would need to be consulted.

Please check with our partner Microsoft

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

If you have a Poly VVX device that is supported by the Teams SIP Gateway, you may be able to use the configuration documented at the first link to get this functionality. 

However, there is currently no way to do this with the Poly CCX. If this is a feature you would like to see added to the Teams Android app that runs on the Poly CCX, you should submit a feature request in the Microsoft Teams feedback portal.

Alternately (or in addition), you can vote and comment on my Allow devices that support the Teams Phone app to be used with the Teams SIP Gateway instead suggestion, since that would (hopefully) allow the same behavior.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.