Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi, in recent months we moved out Trio C60's from CAP licence to Meeting Room Standard Licence.

In short a more feature supported licence the CAP. Initially when applied the C60 shows a Dial Pad but a few hours later this disappears. The C60 does present a dial pad for a CAP and E5 without issue. I have switched between these all to test. I've factory reset and updated to the latest supported firmware of 7.0.3.0517  and Teams client of 1449/1.0.94.2021052803 but still no luck.

I have a case open with Microsoft on this but they have requested I raise one with Poly also as they believe it to be an issue with the Poly firmware. It's not of course unless there is something in the firmware that doesn't like Meeting Room licences. How can I raise a formal ticket with Poly to look into this issue further and get you to work with MS?

Regards,

Nick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Further to last was in a call last night with MS TAM and was told that the latest firmware update to come out for all vendors on the 3rd November 2021 fixed this missing dial pad issue. I have verifed this on the Poly C60 and can confirm the dial pad is back. Long live the dial pad :))

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @simmo ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community. Your post ended in the Spam filter so it was released.

Is this C60 still in warranty? If yes, then please go ahead and open a case with our support team. Once this has been done, and an engineer is getting back to you please copy our Partner Microsoft into the Email dialogue.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

We have the same issue with the CCX 500 phones assigned a meeting room license.

What we found is that it works fine with firmware 7.0.3.0228 and teams version 1.0.94.202133002 but doesn't work with firmware 7.0.3.0347 and teams version 1.0.94.2021051303 or 1.0.94.2021052803. 

In the photo attached there are two phones signed in to the same account. One on the left is firmware 7.0.3.0347 and one on the right is firmware 7.0.3.0228.

I tried logging a ticket with MS but gave up as they couldn't understand the issue and kept saying we need to install the meeting room app on the phone which isn't possible.

Nathan

HP Recommended

Hi Nathan,

Thanks so much for feeding this information back to me. I have a case open with engineering at Microsoft. I will pass this info on to them to help them out and will try going with the version of firmware you suggest.

Nick

HP Recommended

Hello @simmo 

do you have a Microsoft reference to share?

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffan,

I have my case reference of: [EXTERNAL][Case #:28033568] - No dial pad on Poly C60 phone.

The last response from MS was was the following:

I am updating to let you know that case has been transferred to CMD(Calls, Meetings and Device) Team to investigate further.

Will share an update if we have any from the backend team.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Further to last was in a call last night with MS TAM and was told that the latest firmware update to come out for all vendors on the 3rd November 2021 fixed this missing dial pad issue. I have verifed this on the Poly C60 and can confirm the dial pad is back. Long live the dial pad :))

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.