Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

7.2.1 showed up in our Teams admin console for the CCX500 this week. My understanding this is supposed to support the auto switching between Teams and USB mode. When I have the device logged into Teams and then connect to PC with USB and have the CCX500 USB device selected in PC Teams client, when a new call comes in it drops with a "603 Decline". The CCX500 as a USB audio device seems to work fine for outbound calls from the PC, when joining meetings, etc. Just issues with inbound calls. Anyone else test this yet?

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Hello @Rob L. ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

7.2.1 is not yet officially released by Poly so we cannot yet comment.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello @Rob L. ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

I just tested this running 7.2.1.1707 and the Teams Application 1449/1.0.94.2022020202 and if a call from another Teams phone calls my CCX I get one ring and the call is displayed as missed call/voice mail.

Is this the same you see? The functionality is not certified yet by Microsoft.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Yes, that is similar experience we are seeing. I've experienced for a call from another Teams user, but have mostly tested it from a PSTN call through our SBC over direct routing. The logging in our SBC is where I see the 603 code. The issue seems a bit intermittent. I get different levels of success when I connect other USB audio devices to the PC such as a headset. I did test with those versions you listed, but another weird thing I'm seeing is the Teams app keeps downgrading itself back to 1449/1.0.94.2022011305. Not sure why that happens

HP Recommended

Yes, that is a similar experience that we are seeing.

So the assumption is we need to wait for MS to update the Teams app to support this functionality? Any indication if that update for the Teams app is imminent or further down their roadmap? Any info I can use to track this functionality with MS?

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello @Rob L. ,

This needs to be tested and certified by our Partner Microsoft. I do not have an ETA or any timeline.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hello @Rob L. ,

One of your posts ended up in the Spam Filter so it was moved here. 

In regards to the USB Feature when using Microsoft Teams I already replied. In regards to the APK downgrade, we are aware of and planning a fix. I suggest you open a ticket so we can update you on the progress. Use 33960215 as a reference.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hello @Rob L. 

new software >here<

I am not aware when it will appear in the TAC and our Partner Microsoft should be consulted.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

I noticed that Microsoft pushed 7.2.1 from Teams last week (2/16, I think), but then pulled it again a day later.

HP Recommended

Hello @abosch 

we had Microsoft host the 7.2.1.1707 for CCX and 7.2.1.1712 for C60 but we had to pull this as a reboot or config update would downgrade the latest APK 1449/1.0.94.2022020202 to the firmware included 1449/1.0.94.2022011305

Therefore we released today 7.2.1.1826 Rev B for CCX and 7.2.1.1831 Rev B for C60 including 1449/1.0.94.2022020202

Best regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.