Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Has anyone run into an issue where a user dialing on a CCX 500 phone would try to dial an external number, and it would take the first 4 numbers ( I.E 1907) and then begin the call? We had several phones like that on 8.02.2337. If we roll it back to 7.32.0182 it does not autodial

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @Needofhelp ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

It would be super helpful if you could supply the provider that is being used and if this is Microsoft Teams also the Teams app version.

In addition, was Microsoft support contacted yet as PVOS 8.0.2 was released early December?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

The provider is Microsoft teams app version is 1449/1.0.94.2022110803 and yes MS was contacted about this as well

HP Recommended

Hello @Needofhelp 

UC Software 7.3.2 contains Teams Application 1449/1.0.94.2022062103

PVOS 8.0.2 contains Teams Application 1449/1.0.94.2022110803

Which application did you update to using the TAC when running UC Software 7.3.2?

My suggestion is to work with our Partner Microsoft as they control the Application running on our phones and the platform you are using.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

The issue occurs with PVOS 8.0.2 contains Teams Application 1449/1.0.94.2022110803

HP Recommended

A new version of the Teams app has been released (1449/1.0.94.2023010607). Does the issue still occur with that version?

As Steffen says, Microsoft is responsible for the app that runs on the device, so only they can assist with this issue.

HP Recommended

I have.  Here is some more information.

This issue initially started when we upgraded the  CCX phone to Firmware  8.0.2.2337  / Teams APP : 1449/1.0.94.2023010607 but when we downgraded the firmware to 7.3.2.0182 Teams App: 1449/1.0.94.2022062103

It will not auto-dial

I next tested out downgrading the firmware to 7.3.2.0182 but kept Teams APP: 1449/1.0.94.2023010607 – and the problem would pop up

This issue also pops with the Teams app version: 1449/1.0.94.2022090705 and  1449/1.0.94.2022110803

We also did a little more digging, and we are not the only  ones having this issue

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/set-longer-timer-for-auto-dial-out-function/m...

https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftTeams/comments/y3qvwt/auto_dial_out_setting_on_yealink_mpxx/

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.