Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have been told by Microsoft that the update has been delayed until July. 

We have low also being badly affected by call drops in the latest firmware on both the CCX500 and Yealink phones so have been forced to migrate some critical phones to zoom running on the ccx 500 phones. So fare they are running good but it is early days. 

Nathan

HP Recommended

This is so problematic, Poly and Microsoft are some of the biggest names in technology and this has absolutely been the worst rollout of any technology product in my entire career.

I suppose I should have known better, Microsoft hasn't exactly had the best reputation when it comes to phones, but the predecessor (Lync) was amazingly stable so I thought they had redeemed themselves.

Every time I have hope that there is a work around (SIP), even that doesn't work... we still can't even authenticate a SIP device....

HP Recommended

I've actually made a small amount of progress on this. I realized that the CCX 500 devices I am testing with were still listed in the TAC under Teams devices > Phones. After deleting them from there and then performing another factory reset, I am now able to complete the CAP phone provisioning under Teams devices > SIP Devices > Actions > Provision devices.

After creating a provisioning code and dialing *55*xxxxxx, the phone appears on the "Waiting for sign in" tab. However, when I click on the "Signed out" link to perform a sign in, the activation code never appears. And, of course, there still appears to be no way for an end user to sign in.

HP Recommended

Hello @rgsteele1 , @CBTECH  and @nharwood 

any feedback or updates from our Partner Microsoft on the SIP gateway and CCX if you tried?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

We have 1500 Poly phones. A combination of CCX 400, 500, 600 and C60 phones. None are working at the office for us yet. Because we are a financial services company we have more security requirements than most Enterprise companies. Are current network requires Proxy SSL with internal certificates. The phones do not support installing our internal certificates into the android system area. Long term we are looking at new network security topology. Short term we are trying Teams SIP gateway option that these phones also support. We were informed verbally that this is now supported on a conference call. Note the documentation has not been updated yet. Note this is not working yet either....

https://support.poly.com/support/s/article/Using-compatible-Poly-IP-phones-to-sign-into-Microsoft-Te...

HP Recommended

On a whim, I tried provisioning a CCX 500 with the Teams SIP Gateway again and... it actually worked! It still does not display a "Sign in" button on the home screen, but I was able to sign in using remote provisioning as documented in the "Provision and enroll SIP devices as common area phones" section of Configure SIP Gateway - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Learn

The CCX 500 has not returned to the list of devices supported by the Teams SIP Gateway so I don't know whether this will keep working or not.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.