Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello all,

we just released CCX 400, 500, 600 Software 6.2.22.0185 >here<

The CCX 400 support page holds a USB Stick software in case the device runs software 1.0.0 or 1.0.1

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Steffan does that mean a USB upgrade is required for CCX400 users on 1.x software?

I've looked in the TAC and my CCX400's show the only upgrade available is for 1.0.1.0054.

Or should v6 software become available in the TAC soon? I'm in Australia, so unsure if releases come out at different times.

HP Recommended

Hello @FoxPoly 

I believe our Partner Microsoft will add this to the TAC on Tuesday but as always this is subject to change.

The USB upgrade can be used until it is hosted on the TAC.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I see it in TAC from last night and it is still failing to update my device.  WIll try USB

HP Recommended

Just as I went to do the flash, it kicked in the third try.

Will these always ask for new admin password and time locations?  That's a deal-breaker to have to go around and do this for users after an update.  Or is this just happening due to the very old FW?

HP Recommended

Hello @Scratchy 

the password is a California mandatory change and if there is no Poly Provisioning server being used then the new password needs to be added.

It will not ask for this after the next firmware.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Thanks.

For some reason, it looks like after doing a web sign in I am maybe on a different firmware?  I think it's connected to skype now!

HP Recommended

Found an option in network settings to use Teams as the base and I'm live.

HP Recommended

I have also updated a CCX 400 to 6.2.22.0185 and it has rebooted to an unconfigured S4B mode! Unbelievable, come on Poly! 

HP Recommended

Hello @andrew_mc  or @Scratchy 

could you kindly share a MAC of the device you tested this with assuming this was a CCX 400?

Did you upgrade via Microsoft TAC or USB stick?

Steffen

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.