Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have many CCX 400 phones configures in Teams mode and set as common area phones. Whenever a call is missed, the indicator on the top right side of the phone is blinking red and there is no way to stop it,

Is there any way to either clear the missed calls or, even better, to disable completely this indicator ?

This is really annoying as we'll have to deploy more than 200 of such phones in public areas.

Thanks to anyone who could help me on this

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Philippe Ludwig ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

This is not really a question for Poly and more a question for Microsoft. Our partner Microsoft provides the IP Phone Teams application which runs on our phones and all features are completely controlled by Microsoft.

Do these accounts have a voicemail? If yes have you disabled this?

Set-CsUser -Identity "Max Mustermann" -HostedVoiceMail $False

Info >here< for example.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank you Steffen Baier,

The account was configured with an hosted voicemail. I disabled it. For the moment, the only difference I see is that the light stop blinking when I restart the phone. I will wait a few hours to see if this is a problem of delay in application of the setting.

I'll provide an update by the end of the week.

Best regards

Philippe Ludwig

HP Recommended

Hi Philippe, did you configure the used account with a CsTeamsIPPhonePolicy where the SignInMode is configured with CommonAreaPhoneSignIn? Because when I test it, the LED is not going to blink at a missed call. There is only a bagde notification of the missed calls on the call icon.
BR, Freddy

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.