Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We use VVX410 phones in a hosted Skype For Business Environment. We have several phones set up in common areas.

When we upgrade the UCS to 5.4.2.2834 or 5.4.1.14510, we get the following message when the phone is restarted or when the receiver is put back on the cradle after a call:

"Warning:

Authentication Failure. Re-enter the password to access calendar and Exchange."

There is an option to Continue or Cancel.

We tried making these setting changes:

up.warningLevel = 2

feature.exchangeCalendar.enabled=0

but that hasn't made a difference. Right now, the only thing we can do is downgrade the UCS to 5.4.0.10182 on those phones and prevent them from polling our provisioning server for updates.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any other suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello YAW771212 ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I have not heard of this and we would need some logs and a backup.

As this contains customer data and providing support is outside the scope of the community for Polycom employees I would like to ask you to contact your Polycom reseller.

If you struggle with this please provide a MAC address of one unit so I can lookup who you need to contact.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank you. MAC address is 0004f2579c90. We didn't purchase the phones from our hosted S4B provider, so if you could provide the appropriate contact info for Polycom support, that would be very helpful.

HP Recommended

Hello YAW771212 ,

This specific VVX410 was sold via SCANSOURCE COMMUNICATIONS back in 10/12/2014 and you need to ensure you have the relevant amount of per device LYNC licenses as explained => here <= to use these with LYNC.

The Phone itself is well out of warranty so you either need a MAC of a newer Device or pay per incident for support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.