Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Can someone please guide me where can i download firmware version version 11.2.10 ? on polycom site there is only release notes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Bhavesh 🙂

You can upgrade your VBP-E right from the webinterface of the box.

Log in with your root account and press "Upgrade Firnware", which is down the left side of the navigation.

After pressing "submit" on this site the vbp-e connects to a polycom ftp, downloads and installs the latest firmware.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi Bhavesh 🙂

You can upgrade your VBP-E right from the webinterface of the box.

Log in with your root account and press "Upgrade Firnware", which is down the left side of the navigation.

After pressing "submit" on this site the vbp-e connects to a polycom ftp, downloads and installs the latest firmware.

HP Recommended

Thanks.

When i posted the question, VBP didn't had internet connection as i was staging it before install. ( but all good now). Thanks anyway.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.