Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

We have installed recently a polycom vc infrastructure including :

VBP 5300 E

RMX 2000

RSS 4000

CMA 4000

The WAN interface of vbp is relied to internet  (FIXED Public Adress).  RMX,RSS,CMA use private adress (192.168.X.X)

Using the web streaming capability of RSS ,I want to stream event/conference to user located outside the corportae network (Public network/ INTERNET).

My question :

Can i do that with the configuration mentionned before (RSS use private adressing)?

What i should configure in vbp and/or rss to allow this scenario ?

How can clients conected throw internet ,view the rss streaming using theire PC . Please explain the call flow.

Thank's

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

You need to create a port forwarding rule on VBP and enable Dynamic NAT

HP Recommended
Hello,

which RSS port should be PAT on the VBP?
Is there any screenshots about the configuration?

Thanks,
HP Recommended

Thank's for the reply, I'll get back to you after applying this configuration as suggested

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.