Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

First time posting here..

I have a question regarding the polycom VBP 5300 upgrade. We need to reach out to the polycom FTP server to grab the upgrade and i wanted to find out if there is a URL available to access the FTP site so we can move forward and alert our firewall team. Please let me know if any info is missing that would be needed.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Take a look at VBP Configuration Menu -> System -> Upgrade Firmware.

There you could find FTP server address, upgrade file name and login data. 

If some fields there are empty you have to contact Polycom support team.

HP Recommended

The default download server for VBP upgrades is ftp.support.polycom.com

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.