Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi there Team,

I was wondering if you could perhaps help me out here,

I frequently put RPAD's down and configure them without much hassle, great product.

I always try leave the site with the latest set of known SIP spam rules in place (using RPAD ACL rules).

We are always finding new request.user-agents and other items that are trying to get passed the RPAD.
Is there a more frequent list of known problematic items, like in the below link? (This version is March 2017).  Is there an updated list by chance?

Secondly, what would be nice, is if the RPAD came configured to deny these on install, not have to manually add it and then assign.  It takes me longer to configure the ACL then anything else on the box. I enjoy the granularity that you can have with the ACL's, but, when doing the initial setup - it can be a pain in the butt to load up all the default/standard ones.

Here is the link i use from RPAD support page.

http://support.polycom.com/content/dam/polycom-support/global/documentation/h.323-botnet-bulletin-v1...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.