RealPresence Resource Manager (RPRM) Software 10.9.0, the associated downloads and documents are on the Polycom RealPresence Resource Manager support web pages >here<
What is included in this release?
RealPresence Resource Manager includes the features and functionality of previous releases and includes the following new features:
- Support for Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure Deployments
- Support for Poly Rack Server R240
- Support for Poly Trio C60
- Support for CCX 400 Business Media Phones
- Perpetual License Enhancements
- Audio Licenses used for Poly EagleEye Cube USB Camera, Poly Studio and Polycom Pano
- Set Alert level for Poly Trio Visual+ or Poly Trio VisualPro Disconnect
- Support for Managing G7500, Studio X30 and Studio X50
- G200 support (in regions where G200 available)
- Various bug fixes.
Please have a look at Release Notes for additional detail
If official support is required please check how to phone or open a case here
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not
reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer. ----------------
Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Microsoft Voice , PSTN or other FAQ's in the different sections