Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I need to delete a device (and room) from CMA so that it cannot be scheduled in future conferences.  When I try to delete the device (or room), I get a message similar to this:

"Could not delete one or more devices because they are scheduled in a conference."

I have manually searched about a month into the future, but I cannot find any conferences scheduled for this device.  Is there a way to show all conferences scheduled for a particular device in CMA?

Thanks-

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
Is it CMA desktop user or EP?
HP Recommended

In this particular case, it is a VSX Endpoint associated with a Room in CMA.

HP Recommended
just unregistered your EP with CMA and make sure that the same EP is not engagged with any furure confrence. Regards Yash Pal
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am having the same problem as well.  I have unregistered and made sure that there is no longer any conferences schedules, as a matter of fact there is no scheduled conferences what so ever.  Do you have any other ideas?

Thanks,

Daniel

HP Recommended

How about using the reports option under the Report menu to pull reports for confernces going into the future?

Conference usage Report

Select date range at top and Detail Report

Then either read through it on screen or export to a CSV.

Does this show any listing of the unit in a future conference?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.