Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I think here it's not the RPAD but the device who reject (the ip is 10.18.207.91)

Is it because the endpoint is only registered using H.323, and SIP is disabled ?

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi,

I took a seconds look at your capture you posted. So 10.18.207.91 is the endpoint which sends a RAS ARQ (Admission Request). Then there is some SIP processing. Then we see call rejected. Then the DMA sends RAS ARJ (Admission Reject). I still think it is an issue between the DMA and RPAD, but I would need the DMA server.log file to determine what the root cause might be. You can send me a PM of the DMA log file or instructions on how to download it instead of posting it, if you prefer.

As a quick test, can you download either the RealPresense Desktop or Mobile application and try to register to the DMA via SIP? Although your GS endpoints are not registering SIP, DMA still has to be enabled for SIP to be able to process SIP messages. 

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.