Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am using Vmware 6.5.0, I fresh install RPRM , DMA , RPAD and MCU .

All of them are in same subnet . Time is same, (all of them use DC server as NTP)

DNS records are ok, each has a A record.

When I add RPAD , it's ok, service integration and license configuration are ok. There is no problem.

I can add DMA and MCU, license configuration is ok, bu when I enable Service Integration, I can get error " NetworkDeviceConfigFailure " 

On the other hand, on the DMA , Admin > Integrations > Resource manager > empty !!

RPRM : 10.4.0_38 (I tried 10.3 and 10.2 versions , again I get same error)

DMA :  6.4.1_P8_Build_244360

RPAD : 4.2.5_P2_build_246990

MCU : 8.7.5

how can I fix the issue ?

Regards,

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I have the same error...

HP Recommended

Hi,

Just curious, but you mentioned DNS A records were created. Did you also create reverse DNS A records? This would allow the DMA/RPRM to verify the IP address matches the host name.

S.

HP Recommended

hi,

it was created. anyway, we are using Clariti rigt now. What did I ? 

I downloaded first files of RPRM,DMA,MCU,Rpad when we got the Clariti licenses. then it worked.

After that, I began to upgrade all of them step by step until last release ! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.