Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear Team,

We have Polycom CMA & RMX in private network and VBP ST to facilitate external client to connect on the RMX, We are facing the issue when a client having credentials created on the CMA and trying to connect on the RMX using RPAD.

When RPAD tried to dial in the call doesnt connects. When we dial on the Alias of the RPAD from RMX call connect sucessfully.

Do let me know what could be the issue.

We are registering the RPAD using the credentials created on the CMA server. and registering the RPAD with the VBP ST IP as RPAD is on the Public IP Network.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I am assuming you meant RPD instead of RPAD. IN either case, it should like a port is being blocked someplace. From the RPD, do you hear the call ringing? If not, let look at the H225 ports to make sure they are opened. Does the call connect, but does not show video? Then is an issue with H245. I would check the ports here too. make sure H460 is turned on in the endpoint provisioning profile. You can also take a packet capture from the CMA to see if there are any issues like port blocking the call (would be missing in the packet capture).

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.