RMX Meeting Room Recording with RSS

medrt
Advisor

RMX Meeting Room Recording with RSS

I cannot seem to get the RMX to disconnect the RSS when recording a conference.

The Conference Profile has (under advanced), Auto Terminate / When Last Participant Remains.

The Meeting room is a permanent meeting room and uses the defined profile.

When the last participant leaves, I would expect it to disconnect the RSS after 1 minute.

If I look at the Conference that is created once a call connects to the RMX, it does not show the "Auto Terminate" selected, but does show the "When Last Participant Remains" selected.

Thank you for your asistance.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Mike_v
Honored Contributor

Re: RMX Meeting Room Recording with RSS

What RMX version is used?

My RMXs ver. 7.8 and 8.3 do work as expected.

WBR,
Mike
--------------------------------------------
“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”
― Donald Rumsfeld
Message 2 of 5
simons
Polycom Employee

Med,

What are you using to create the conference? Can you manually create the conference on the RMX?

S.

Message 3 of 5
joldaker
Occasional Contributor

Hi medrt,

I've just come across the exact same problem, RMX is on version 8.1.7 . Is it a version problem, did you find another solution?

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
Askil
Occasional Advisor

Hello. If you try make it for Meeting Rooms than uncheked Permanent Conference in configuration of meeting room . After Auto Terminate will be working.

Message 5 of 5