Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi everyone

i have integrated my RM to MS active direcotry successfully

Domain name is  MSAD

i have also created a user account in AD as my Group series account (user1)

i can login into the RM by using the new domain as an administrator and i also can find the Group series account in 'user' tab the under users

however when i am trying to connect my Group series to the RM by using the new domain and user1, i have got error message saying that either username, domain, or password is wrong.

does anyone know why i can't connect my Group series to the RM by using the active directory domain? 

thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The RPRM only supports the GS using dynamic provisioning which is basically what you are trying to do. Under the GS provisioning server section, what settings do you have? I would make sure your RPRM site Provisioning section has all the correct settings as well.

S.

HP Recommended

Is there a specific way to type in the info ?

Is user name just the user name or we must include prefix like Local\...

I do have the same issue even with all the right info it won't register...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.