Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a Group  500 registered to a CMA 4000 through a VBP-ST. The Group series is on the WAN behind a NAT with TCP 1720, TCP 3230 - 3243, UDP 3230 - 3290, TCP 14085 - 15084 UDP 1719, and UDP 16386 - 25386 open, and shows that it is registered to the gatekeeper.

It shows up in the Clients List on the VBP - ST. All calls work (video, audio and content), but it doesn't appear in the CMA Monitor View. I have been successfully registering CMA Desktop clients in this way for years so it is not a configuration issue between the VBP-ST and CMA.  The VBP is running Version 11.2.22. The CMA is running 6.2.4 and the Group 500 is running 4.3.0. Any thoughts? Once again I am not having issues sending or receiving calls and the VBP-ST status is high under Network devices with no other off-site endpoints or clients registered so I no that the group 500 is registered. It is just not automatically appearing in Monitor View. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.