Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Team,

We have Tandberg 990 MXP with F7.2 PAL software version.When i am registering the mentioned  end-point with gatekeeper. I am not able to dial-out whereas dial-in is working fine.

More to add in the issue. when i am de-registering from the gatekeeper , dial-in and dial-out is working fine.

Please help in understanding the issue.

Is this inter-op issue?

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello Shailesh,

does any of the above involve any Polycom equipment ?

if no , I would suggest to check this with a community forum based on the vendor you are using.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Stef,

Extremely sorry for not mentioning with complete details. Yes i am registering the Tandberg MXP on Polycom CMA 5000. Moreover CMA 5000 is on local LAN. We have Polycom VBP 5300 ST box and any external device gets registered to VBP IP address.

Request you to help me in understanding the mentioned issue.

HP Recommended

cheak whether the EP completly register over GK or not,is EP shows any error msg whille registring the same??

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

Hello Shailesh,

for the benefit of all it is usually helpful if you post the current Software Release of the Polycom products involved.

• Has this ever worked and has the vendor of the non Polycom products been contacted?
  • Is the other vendors product software version on the supported product list within the CMA release notes matching your yet unknown software version?
  • Have you attempted a wireshark trace and check the signaling?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Dear Stef,

•Has this ever worked and has the vendor of the non Polycom products been contacted?

No we tried but it didnt worked till now.We havent contacted the non-polycom vendor as the eqipment is not under AMC.

•Is the other vendors product software version on the supported product list within the CMA release notes matching your yet unknown software version?

How can i find the list of equipments which are compatible with CMA 5000.I tried finding on the net but somehow couldnt made it.

•Have you attempted a wireshark trace and check the signaling?

No

HP Recommended

Hello Shailesh,

I wrote in my reply:

• Is the other vendors product software version on the supported product list within the CMA release notes matching your yet unknown software version?

You wrote in your reply:

• How can i find the list of equipments which are compatible with CMA 5000.I tried finding on the net but somehow couldnt made it.

Above does not state what Software Version you are using.

The CMA Support Page => here <= holds the release notes as stated originally by myself which for example in the 6.2 Version show on Page 9 what other vendors have been tested / supported.

Please follow this up and if support is needed work with your Polycom reseller. Even if you are outside a maintenance contract you always have the possibility to pay for PPI.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Stef ,

extremely sorry. We have Polycom CMA 5000 running on 6.0.2 version.

HP Recommended

Upgrade your EP(MXP 990) with updated software the issue will be fix.it work for me i hope it work for you as well

Regards

Yashpal

HP Recommended

HI Stef,

Looking forward for you reply and suggestion

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.