Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Trying deploy the new version on Cloud Axis, but run into a small problem with service portal. I have deployed the virtual machine and configured the network settings, ntp etc via SSH. However i am unable to logon to the web frontend using the default username (admin) and password (Polycom12#$).

Question has anyone else had this problem? Where can I go for help? Can't seem to raise RMA don't have a serial number.

Running ver: 1.7.0.1304-184266

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

RM,

I have only seen this issue happen once before, but unfortunately the investigation was not completed to uncover the root cause. Please use SSH to log into the WSP portal and run the following command – collect_logs. Also run this command and tell us the output: service tomcat6 status

Gather the logs and tomcat service output and escalate a case. You can reference ESCCA-254 to help fast-track this case to Engineering for root cause analysis.

Just by chance, is CAX running on a Microsoft Hyper-V host?

S.

HP Recommended

Hey,

Thanks for the help. I will gather the logs and raise a case.

Running WSP on VmWare ESXi host.

HP Recommended

Sorry how do I raise a case to get this fixed?

I can't get into the Web portal to get the serial number to raise a call.

I have attached the logs and tomcat status

HP Recommended

So the tomcat service is not started is not a good thing. You might be able to find the serial number on the WSP portal where you entered the license activation codes.

You can call TAC via phone if you like:

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/Contact_Us.html

NALA: Tel: 1-888-248-4143 or
+1-408-474-2067

Good luck and let us know how it goes...

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.